Haglöfs OXO 70
Haglöfs OXO 70 carries on the successful journey of the OXO series. The first generation of OXO packs proved hugely successful, and the renevew OXO is even better! Men’s model with gender specific harness and hip belt.
- Side pockets with long zippers
- Flap pocket
- Two holders for poles / ice picks
- Elastic kangaroo pocket at front, giving easy access to often-needed gear
- Bottle holders with ergonomic positioning and easy use
- Front panel has zipper for easy access to main compartment
- Sleeping bag compartment has an internal compression strap
- Front panel complete with lash points for a sleeping pad
- Easy back length adjustment
- Ventilated padding at lumbar region
- Compression straps at sides help carrying long objects and help keep the pack in check when under-filled
How do men’s and women’s packs differ? High quality backpack manufacturers make different packs for men and women. Women’s versions have their harnesses and hip belts formed to better suit female contours. The most important bit, however, is the length of the back: women’s packs have shorter back lengths than men’s.
|Black / Charcoal||In stock||In stock||In stock||Available||In stock||Available||In stock||Available||Available|
|Dark Blue||In stock||In stock||Available||Available||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock|
|Nori Green||Unavailable||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available||Not available|
- in stock
- on order
- out of stock
Besides postal delivery, you can also arrange to collect your order from any of our stores. We’ll send a notification email once your order is ready to pick up.