Altai Skis Hok
Altai Skis Hok - Inspired by the Tuwa native skis in the Altai regions, the Hok skis are high in practicality: they combine the advantages of skis and snowshoes.
- Highly nimble in tight spots with lots of trees, bush and tiny contours of ground
- Synthetic, large skin area at bottom
- Easier to control down hill than normal forest skis - the skin helps keep speeds at a manageable level
- Steel edges
- This package does not contain bindings
- Lenght 124cm, Tip 123mm, Waist 110mm, Tail 122mm
Hok is a word from the Tuwa language and refers to the Altai mountains.
|125cm||In stock||Available||Available||Available||In stock||Available||Available||In stock||Available|
- in stock
- on order
- out of stock
Besides postal delivery, you can also arrange to collect your order from any of our stores. We’ll send a notification email once your order is ready to pick up.